Monday, May 19, 2014

The IT Crowd - S1E1 Yesterday's Jam - Scene 1 - WHILE-WATCHING TASK II

Fill in the scene's script:

Denholm: Hope this doesn't (1) embarass you Jen, but I find the best thing to do with a new employee is to size them up with a long hard stare. So!

Jen: So.

Denholm: First day.

Jen: Yes.

Denholm: Scary.

Jen: Yes.

Denholm: Don't be scared.

Jen: Well I'm not really scared.

Denholm: You (2) should be.

Jen: Well I am a little bit scared.

Denholm: Well don't be.

Jen: Make up your (3) mind.

Denholm: (laughs).

Jen: (laughs).

Denholm: So, here you are.

Jen: Yes, really looking forward to getting to grips with...

Denholm: I'm gonna put you in I.T. because you said on your (4) CV you have a lot of experience with computers.

Jen: I did say that on my CV, yes. I have a lot of experience with the whole (5) computer thing you know, emails, sending emails, receiving emails, (6) deleting emails, I could go on.

Denholm: Do.

Jen: The web. Using a mouse, mices, using mice. Clicking, double clicking. The computer (7) screen, of course. The keyboard. The... bit that goes on the floor down there.

Denholm: The hard drive.

Jen: Correct.

Denholm: Well, you certainly seem to know your stuff. That's settled. I've got a good feeling about you Jen and they need a new (8) manager.

Jen: Fantastic, so the people I'll be working with, what are they like?

Denholm: Standard (9) nerds!

No comments:

Post a Comment